1. Who is TalentMatch?
A 20 year national placement agency with a reach of over 40M (LinkedIn, Facebook, Alignable, others) contracts that can provide value added talent acquisition, sales, branding, job search and training services for both companies and individuals.
2. What is TalentMatch’s core business?
We specialize in talent acquisition for document management, Hi-Tech, IT infrastructure, cyber security, waste management, Energy and Renewable Resources and SaaS solutions companies across the USA. We also provide a menu of services for organizations and individuals that support Online training, Name Brand identification campaigns, COVID selling training, LinkedIn training and certification, individual or company video messaging and branding, virtual prospecting attack planning and more.
3. What can Talentmatch do for companies?
Equip and provide extraordinary talent, content and branding firepower to their market expansion and name brand identification efforts.
4. Why might organizations find TalentMatch’s menu of services useful?
Provide options of services to companies who are at various stages of development and new methods to expand market presence or added support in their market expansion efforts.
5. Why might individuals find TalentMatch’s menu of services useful?
Individual professional development with online training courses, LinkedIn training and certification and personal video branding of their market identities.
6. What are some short term value add services for organizations and individuals?
Content and online training modules to jumpstart market awareness of your company or individual brand.
7. What are some long term value add services for organizations or individuals?
Provide online training and support for a sustained campaign of market awareness of your company or individual brand. Whether you are an individual who needs to re-vamp/re-market your cv, brand, image or a Fortune 500 trying to optimize resources and find top talent in a COVID environment, TalentMatch has solutions for you.
8. What roles or opportunities might be available to professionals through TalentMatch?
From Entry Level opportunities for the new college grad to Marketplace Presidents, Controllers, channel positions, Project Managers, Regional or National Director roles, SaaS or Technology specialists for Fortune 100 companies and much, much more!
9. What level or quality of support do you get from TalentMatch?
Over 100 years of experience from extraordinary talent with corporate sales, sales leadership and global recruiting and placement experience.
10. What companies does TalentMatch work with?
Global OEMs and Fortune 100 companies as well as leading local and regional technology providers across the USA.